V Cessation of the membership
The membership of individuals, the Enterprise Unions, the Profession Union, the Local or District Group, and the Regional Confederations in ASI ceases in for the reason of:
- violating statuary provisions;
- non-fulfillment of the obligations envisaged by this Statute;
- acting outside and functioning contrary to the herewith proclaimed program of ASI;
- not paying the fee for a period of time longer than three months, with the exception in cases of the extraordinary circumstances legitimacy of which is upon the relative structure to pronounce the judgment;
- irresponsible fulfillment of the obligations taken upon oneself;
- other, obvious, activities aimed at obstruction of the ASI work;
- canceling the status of member in order to assume that of a friend of the organization;
- stepping out of the organization;
- Not participating in the work of the structure to which person is committed as its member for the period of time longer than two months, without satisfying rationale, automatically entails change of the status into that of a friend of the organization;
- The decision about the transition into the status of a friend of ASI is upon the very structure to which that person is committed as its member to make at the occasion of the next meeting;
- A person currently in the status of a friend of the organization has a right to apply for a renewal of the former status after three month have passed from the instance of the transition into the status of a friend of ASI;
- A friend of the organization is deprived of the right to influence the quorum and the decisions within the structures of ASI and the right to be delegated for the function within ASI, while withholding all of his or hers other rights;
- A person that undergoes the change of a status from member to friend twice is denied the right of cooption into the organization in the status of the member of ASI.
- A person that by his or hers free decision steps out of ASI is left the possibility of reentering the organization three months afterwards beginning with the date of the stepping out;
- A person excluded from ASI for the reasons mentioned in the paragraphs of the article 19 is left with the possibility of application for the membership in the organization after six months are expired from the date of expulsion;
- A person expelled twice from ASI for the reason mentioned in the paragraphs of the article 19 is deprived of the possibility of cooption into the ranks of ASI as its member.
- The Enterprise Union or the Profession Union within ASI, the District or Local Group without any formed unions or organizations mentioned in the 4. paragraph of article 10 of this Statute not holding meetings for period longer than two months passes into the status of a friend of the organization;
- The decision about the transition of the status from member to friend of the organization is upon the first geographically broader structure of ASI to make.
The decision about the exclusion for any of the reasons mentioned in the paragraphs of the article 19 is exclusively upon the first geographically broader structure of ASI to make.
In case of cessation of membership of the individual, the Enterprise Union or the organization from 4. paragraph of article 10 of this Statute, the Profession Union, the District Group, the Local Group or the Regional Confederation verifies the cessation of the membership of that individual or structure in question at the occasion of its first next meeting.
An individual or an organization can raise a complain to the decision about exclusion from the membership status before the first coordinatory structure functioning on the broader geographic area. That structure is obliged to form the commission at the occasion of the first next Congress or Plenary Meeting to submit an account of the arisen problem and to suggest the remedy to it according to the findings.
After cessation of membership, all rights and requirements in regards to ASI and its belongings expire. ASI, however, is not obliged to restore the sum of the last paid fee to its former member.
- At the occasion of stepping out of ASI member signs a withdrawal document, which becomes valid in the period of 19 days after the withdrawal document is submitted. A member who steps out of ASI is obliged to return the membership card, all other belongings of ASI at his disposal at the moment, as well as to settle all obligations taken upon oneself before the day of stepping out;
- On the occasion of the stepping out the member is obliged to restore the membership card to the relative structure; relative structure is then supposed to acquire new membership card from the first geographically broader structure, with the same serial number, to be used in admittance of newcomers.
After stepping out member can not use neither the name nor the insignia or the banner of ASI.